ASSOCIATE AND PRINCIPAL COURT CLERK EXAMS 2023
The exams have been scheduled for December 2, 2023
Concept Review will offer a comprehensive online prep class that covers both exams:
1. with excellent instructors, and
2. a special combination offer with the popular Associate and Principal (ClerkOne) App for Apple and Android devices.
The three instructors are:
1. Hon. John Walsh, retired Supreme Court Justice
2. George Cafasso, retired Chief Clerk of NYC Family Court
3. Stewart Feigel, retired Chief Clerk of Kings County & New York County Civil Courts
These experienced instructors will be lecturing from the popular Clerk Notes prepared by Angelo Tropea, retired Chief Clerk, Kings Civil Court, and best-selling Amazon author.
These detailed notes have been prepared and refined over the past 30 years.
They have been used successfully by thousands of court personnel and are included in the Associate and Principal Court Clerk App.
An outline of each lecture consisting of general and brief section titles and space to record your notes during the lecture can be downloaded before each class.
The ClerkOne App includes the detailed Associate and Principal Clerk Notes prepared by Angelo Tropea.
It covers all the CPL, CPLR, and FCA and other sections of the test, plus carefully detailed highlights of all the sections of law and more than 2,000 True/False and Multiple Choice, including the more complex multiple-choice questions.
In addition, it provides more than 20 study aids to help you ace the exam.
The total pages of the app is more than 3,000.
The website to purchase the APP is at www.ClerkOne.com